How to Install FlatPress Blogging engine – Install FlatPress Blog software
How to Create Blog using FlatPress FlatPress Blogging engine
1. Log in to your cPanel of your website
Type the link https://yourdomain.com:2083 in the web browser to access cPanel of your domain. ‘yourdomain.com’ should be replaced with the actual domain name. Enter the cPanel username and password to login, these login details will be already provided your webhosting company.
2. Click on ‘Softaculous Apps Installar’ under ‘Software’
3. Search for ‘FlatPress’ in ‘Softaculous’ search window
4. Click on ‘FlatPress’ under ‘Blogs’
5. Click on ‘Install Now’ to start FlatPress blog installation
Choose Protocol : Enter whether you want to access your blog using http or https
Choose Domain : select the domain for which you want to install Flatpress software
In Directory : Enter whether you want to install Flatpress in document root of the website or in a sub directory
Enter Admin Username, Admin Password and Admin Email for your blog.
6. Click on ‘Install’ and installation will begin
7. Installation might take 2 – 3 minutes. Do not close the page until the progress bar reaches 100%