‘Login is invalid’ error while accessing cPanel – Reset cPanel Password
ERROR : cPanel Login is invalid
The cPanel login details you are using might be wrong and that is the reason why you are getting the above error while accessing the hosting control panel. To fix the above error you must reset the cPanel password. Please follow the below steps to reset the cPanel password.
1. Open a web browser and type cPanel url
Link to access cPanel : https://Yourdomain.com:2083
2. Click on ‘Reset Password’ Option
Just below cPanel ‘Log in’ you can see reset password option.
3. Enter the cPanel username in the ‘Username’ field
4. Click on ‘Reset Password’
5. Enter ‘Contact Email Address’ and click on ‘Send Security Code’
6. Enter the security code you received in the email and click on ‘Submit’
7. Enter new cPanel password and click on ‘Set Password’
METHOD 2 :
You can also reset the cPanel password through WHM if you have server root access.
1. Log in to WHM (Webhost Manager)
2. Search for ‘Password Modification’ in WHM Search Bar
Home » Account Functions » Password Modification
3. Click on ‘Password Modification’ under ‘Account Functions’
4. Select the account and enter a strong password
5. Click on Change password
If you do not have server root access you can contact your website hosting company to reset the cPanel password.