How to set Default login theme for cPanel accounts and Webmail
How to set/change Default login theme for cPanel accounts
1. Open a new web browser like mozilla firefox and type the below URL to access WHM (WebHost Manager)
2. Enter the username as ‘root’ and enter the root password to login
3. Search for “Tweak Settings” in the WHM search bar.
4. Click on “Tweak Settings” under the “Server Configuration”
5. Click on “Display” tab in “Tweak settings” like shown in the picture below
Home » Server Configuration » Tweak Settings » Display
6. Under “Display” you can see “Default login theme” option.
7. Select the radio button to set the theme and click on save.
You can see three login theme in the screenshot below – cpanel-legacy, cPanel and Mobile. The default login theme on the server is ‘cPanel’. This is the theme which is displayed when a user login to cPanel, WHM and webmail.
I changed the default login theme to mobile on my server. Logout from WHM to see the ‘mobile’ default theme.
Updating tweak settings…
Your changes have been saved.
Restarting cPanel daemons…done.
Updating your system to reflect any changes…
Updating “Default login theme” from “cpanel” to “mobile”.
“Default login theme” was updated.
You can also set Default cPanel login theme from server backend by editing the file /var/cpanel/cpanel.config
1. Login to cPanel server via SSH as root
2. Edit the file /var/cpanel/cpanel.config using vi editor and change the below line
3. Save the file and exit.
4. Restart cPanel service
Command : service cpanel restart